Monday, September 29, 2008

Boys Weekend a Success

We had a very fun weekend with the boys in town. I forgot how difficult it is to live with Brad. OMgosh what a hyper little boy. He is so funny when he eats. He gets so excited. And watching a movie, ot tv show with him, he has to stand up and walk around if he gets excited. And the Clapping of his hands all the time! Leslie how in the Heck do you handle this?????

We spent an afternoon in Carmel. Robin got to join in.


It's Forest Gump. What does Brad and Forest has in common????

They both had bad legs growing up. Both look kinda funny; Both Love a box Chocolate, and both are a little out of place with the ladies.

There was this Hot Chocolate Bar at the Ritz in Half Moon Bay. Robin and Brad could not resist.




Henry is soo happy he made a new Best Friend in Brad. Finally someone as small as him to play with.


Overall, the weekend did what it was intended to do. Build a stronger relationship with my brothers, to spendtime, relax, laugh, and forget about all of our problems and stress of life for awhile.

7 comments:

The Rackleys said...

I am excited you started a blog. Although I have to admit, without Dad's monitoring, I'm worried my little innocent eyes might be harmed.

The Rackleys said...

PS. Thanks for inviting me.

Sharee Pack said...

Robin looks like her is in heaven with all the chocolate!

Boy Prophet said...

John,

Thanks for giving me a break from the clapper last weekend. It was a truly peaceful weekend.


Leslie

John Philip Jenkins said...

I didn't know that Brad had the Clap (Gonorrhea). Now I have to take Henry to the doctors to get him checked out.

Boy Prophet said...

No problem. A little bit of antibiotic cream will clear that up. I know from experience.

Boy Prophet said...

Remember when Patsy wanted us all to take syphilis shots? Maybe George gave syphilis to Henry, too.