Tuesday, September 30, 2008

John Scuba Diving in Kauai

We never had gone Scuba diving, so we decided do it while in Kauai.
Unfortunately they would not let Robin go because of some medication she was on. Next time.
I was able to swim with sea turtles. I could not touch them because in Hawaii it's illegal and I could be hit with a $10,000 fine.
We dove down to 80 feet deep.
I had the time of my life and want to go again real soon.

2 comments:

Boy Prophet said...

You're lookin' good in that skin tight diving suit, John. I wish I could have seen Robin in a diving suit.

John Philip Jenkins said...

It was a snapping turtle. If I wasn't wearing that wet suit I might have gotten something bitten off. You need to ask David about his experience with Mom and helping her out of her Dry Suit on Bicknell.