We had our Annual Halloween Potluck today. I was the only male to dress up. Robin wessied out and didn't even dress up today.
.jpg)
Claire is one of the funnies ladies in our office. She makes the best costumes every year.
This year she came as Jeffry Dahmer refridgerator. She won first prize!
.jpg)
We're heading up to the evil San Francisco friday afternoon to see the play Beach Blanket Babylon. It will be pretty interesting up in the city on a halloween night.
3 comments:
Beach Blanket Babylon is a lot of fun. I went in 1998 when I was at Cadence. They do a ton of political stuff. Back then it was all Ken Star and the Clinton scandal.
Great costume party. How come the freezer doesn't have the body parts of little boys in it? Did she eat them?
We all ate the little boy parts. LIke vienna sausags on tooth picks. Yummie!
We saw BBB a few years ago. They were giving out free ticket just for Oct 31st. It's going to be a great show with so much more material now to use with the elections.
Post a Comment