For you David, since you love this so much!
Charlie takes on John to prepare for his big interview with Sarah.
Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
3 comments:
John,
What is this?
Leslie
when living in SLC, and the Jazz were in the finals with the Bulls, GMA came out to slc, they had a remote broadcast from the state capital. I went down to check it out. They asked me to do an introd about Susan Lucchi. I guess because they thought I was so Sexy looking.
John, just another sign that you are a prostitute for Big Business and corrupt Big Republican Government. Shame on you! I am going back to the family blogg, where at least no bull shit is said.
Post a Comment