Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
I was going to post it on the family blog, given your current obsession with rockets and missiles. But Will's comments about lovemaking might cause the younger grandkids to get their growing up night earlier than planned.
3 comments:
Dave, thanks so much! I hadn't seen this one. That is so Funny!
I was going to post it on the family blog, given your current obsession with rockets and missiles. But Will's comments about lovemaking might cause the younger grandkids to get their growing up night earlier than planned.
Ah, darn it! I thought Robin posted this for John . . .the comment possibilities were endless but alas, it was not to be . .
Post a Comment