Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
Thanks Dave, I've never seen this Abba one. Yes, Robin picked up Mama Mia for me for Christmas, and I've watched it twice already. Don't tell the gay poice.
Really? Mama Mia? They have a prob with that? I personally love it. Saw it in the theater, was the best day of summer. We watched it yesterday on DVD. Way fun stuff!
4 comments:
Thanks Dave, I've never seen this Abba one. Yes, Robin picked up Mama Mia for me for Christmas, and I've watched it twice already. Don't tell the gay poice.
In "gay police", do you mean your bishop?
No Patsy and Phil.
Really? Mama Mia? They have a prob with that? I personally love it. Saw it in the theater, was the best day of summer. We watched it yesterday on DVD. Way fun stuff!
Post a Comment