If anyone would like autograph copies you can find them on Ebay.
Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
6 comments:
so beautiful! So this facebook thing is addicting. The kids are back in school, and I've wasted way too much time doing it while the other kids are down. And all these old mission friends--even families I taught. Amazing! Even got in touch with good ol JB rowberry. Still nice to see Lorraine singing in the chior.
It is addicting, but sure it fun and I feel christlike, because you are connecting with so many past friends and share your love and friendship with them. Saw you and Donald B connected.
Very nice picture! Is Arthur Mint still in business?
Arthur retire about 6 years ago. No one took over this business.
Ok, Robin really is better looking than Susan's replacement. Even though John really misses Susan's tank top.
Brad your an idiot. How was your nightly goodnight call to Patsy?
Post a Comment