Here's a rare video of John before the weight loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
5 comments:
You sure that's not John Robert NOW?
Now we know why he's called T-Bear.
Okay, I was wrong. This is clearly David Pack.
I love how he is all of the sudden holding a cloth and then not holding the cloth. Also, he doesn't move too fast or too often because of how fat he is. Teh beset fat movie of John is when he was trying to get on Survivor. I will never forget his nude suit and his rolling down a hill.
That was a damn good video. It's very popular among Adam Simonsen's friends in the locker room.
Post a Comment