I'm signing John Robert up.
EMBED-Awesome 80s Video Dating Pickup Lines - Watch more free videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
3 comments:
That is pretty damn funny. I can only imagine what John Robert would say, "I like teddy bears. I like to be cuddled. I am a lumber jack. I DJ at 50th wedding anniversaries. My favorite color is purple. I cry when I see retarded people."
You seem to know your nephew pretty well. We need to do one of these for Steve Politis.
Ok, I just finally watched this. This is one of the most distrubing clips I've seen, I would much rather watch that Biggest Zit clip over and over than to sit through watching these loosers again.
Post a Comment