Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
Dave I just wanted the other clip on youtube of the indian boy. What's up with Mohsen laying on the sofa? It's just so creeppy. But that little boy is Brad totally.
Yes, it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe you've never seen it before. It was all over the place a year ago. It's almost as funny as the clip of those black kids dancing and rubbing themselves against the walls and furniture.
5 comments:
That is really weird.
You've never seen the dancing Indian boy? Check out the original clip:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1q-qSMZ5A
Go Johnny Go.
Dave I just wanted the other clip on youtube of the indian boy. What's up with Mohsen laying on the sofa? It's just so creeppy. But that little boy is Brad totally.
Yes, it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe you've never seen it before. It was all over the place a year ago. It's almost as funny as the clip of those black kids dancing and rubbing themselves against the walls and furniture.
Post a Comment