I wanted to share with all my friends about the way I was raised. Here is a little clip that me and my siblings were forced to watch several times a year. It is of my Love Bird Parents on their honeymoon. I warn you it is quite disturbing.
I do not believe that any of my other brothers and sister participated in this activity while on their honeymoon accept Sharee and John Pack. But my brother Brad was very influenced by this flim clip, by his desire to always talk about being Naked.
My parents have continually blamed R rated movies and Saturday Night Live for influencing me to be to rude and crude with many of my comments. and humor. But after I showed this clip to my bishop during my bishop's court last week. The council felt that in fact it was my upbringing and the way my parents raised me that was to be blamed.
Enjoy watching, it is quite addicting. At the end of the clip if you click on Fun with Phil and Patsy it will take you to You Tube where you can send to all your other friends.
3 comments:
Please take this down, John.
I can't stop watching.
It's ruining my day.
Help.
It will be burned into your memory forever and throughout all eternities.
The people at my work viewed it so manay times today that the entire Southern California Kaiser Permanente computer network crashed. I was forced to run to Target and purchase large straw hats and bathing suits so we could re-enact the scene.
Post a Comment