Rumor has it that Joe the Plumber skipped the McCain event to fly to California so he could marry Joe Six Pack before the election.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the John and Robin Jenkins Blog. We set this up so we can share with our friends and family our exciting and fun life. Please feel free to add postings and comments as you wish.
5 comments:
Joe's off getting some book deal. Dave you could have been Joe, you need to go fly to where ever Obama's going to be at tomorrow and make sure you ask him some stupid questions and make sure it's on camera. YOu'll be Dave the Writer and by monday you'll be on Jay Leno.
But I'm not a licensed writer, and I owe back property taxes. The press will crucify me.
Yes they will but if you turn to the McCain side you'll be loved by at least 45% of the people and I'm sure you, get a movie deal.
I heard about this fiasco on the radio. I love McCain's line, "Let's all give Joe the Plumber a round of applause for what he has done for America." What the hell does that exacatly mean? Man, McCain is desperate!
Did you see McCain on SNL? He was truly funny.
Post a Comment